Sunday, May 2, 2010

Yesterday, was May 1st and I started my regiment of SUPER PROBIOTIC, digestive support, capsules to protect me from "Delhi-Belly"! I hope it works.....each capsule contains 20 billion active cultures of Lactobacillus Acidophilus and Bifidobacterium Lactis. Tommy and Jamie.... remember when you were little boys, if you were sick I would tell you stories about how the germs "the bad guys" were fighting a battle inside your body against the red and white blood cells (the "good guys") and that was the reason you were feeling badly? You both loved stories like that and loved adding your own creative and colorful details to each story. I am imagining that the 20 billion active cultures I will be ingesting each day will be fighting a battle against any germs that come my way! Germs beware: There will be a big battle if you start messing around with me and my SUPER probiotics!

No comments:

Post a Comment